2010/05/28

The Presentation about How to Become a Good Staff

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, first of all, let me thank you all for coming here today. As you probably know, my name is Maggie, your classmate. I am sure that most of you have been working for some periods of time. However, not all of you are the so-called valuable employees in the eyes of your employers. Do you want to become a valuable employee? Would you like to be appreciated and respected by your bosses? Today, my topic will be very important to you if you really want to be a good staff. And my presentation will be focusing on three main points that are keys to becoming an excellent employee. First, I will be looking at teamwork. Second, I will go on to talk about the efficiency. Finally, the important quality is responsibility. My presentation will take about 10 minutes. Please feel free to ask questions after my presentation. Thank you for your listening.