2010/12/28

Happy New Year 2011

It is the last week of 2010. Now is one of the busiest times of the year for our company also. In order to welcome New Year 2011, the government is hosting a series of New Year celebrations on December 31st, 2010. Still, Taipei will have a magnificent firework show display at Taipei 101. I have heard that this year’s firework show will be grander than last year due to it is the Taiwanese 100th anniversary. However, I will not go to the New Year’s Eve celebration at Taipei 101 this year, because I hate go to the MRT station with the crowds of people after it’s over. So I have already decided to go to my friend’s home on New Year’s Eve. She invited several close friends to her party. We are planning to have a party of spicy hot pot for New Year countdown, and we will have a game of gift exchange. Also, we can just enjoy firework show from the roof of their building. I believe it will be an unforgettable experience for me.