2011/04/28
Weight Loss
It seems like most women is trying to lose weight all the time. This is an extremely difficult task to lose weight during winter. Winter provide a good excuse to eat more and sleep more. The cool weather gave me a good appetite, so I cannot lose weight easily. It is reported that this is because our body have to produce enough heat due to the cold weather. And our metabolism speeds up so we get hungry faster. This is why I got hungry quicker and eating more during the winter. It is easy to eat a lot of food when I was free. Besides, the main reason to ignore overweight is we often wear heavy overcoat, so our figure may not be visible. That is why a daily weigh in is necessary. In order to welcome the upcoming summer, the first important thing I have to do is how to lose my weight quickly!